Wednesday, December 19, 2007

COUNT DOWN TO YEAR END

Have all of you started counting down to the new year? In previous years, it had always been exciting time for me because I usually feel a brand new year means a brand new start. However, it has not been so.

I'm happy that work is coming in and this means there is money to be earned. One bad news really made me think about life's meaning; is it worthwhile to work so hard and find oneself inflicted with a disease which you hope you will not be a victim off?

I questioned this because someone I revered a lot had been contracted with stage 3 colon cancer. He is so wise, good and charitable. How come disease still fine him? Doesn't it know he is a good person? I feel some times, even eating healthily (eating organic food, multi-vites, etc.) is it a good thing after all? I have been told organic foods are good sources for it is produced naturally and no insecticide or pesticide is used on them. I wonder how true and can I trust the labels since we cannot varify the source.

Apart from this bad/sad news, I would say, work is going along fine and I am enjoying every moment of it.

Remember I was telling all of you about the new card game 'Guo Nian Match-ups' that I am marketing? I am happy that it is quite well received. Moreover, it's so affordable that families can play during 'shou shui' during the Lunar New Year's eve, traditionally we normally don't get to sleep.

It's good for children to pick up the Chinese Language as well, in our very simple way in contribution to the society.

Till next time, here's wishing one and all a happy holiday and may this Christmas bring you joy and love.

No comments: