Saturday, December 1, 2007

WEEK OF LITTLE FRUIT

Hello everyone,
Have not been updating for about a week. Well, This week, learned a lot of things. I've always been active in church, especially with the Special People Ministry and the vocal cum choir. I've not been serving in the choir for about 6 months now and was comtemplating of going back. However, I learned from my pals that the choreography have been more extensive and rigorous. One of my mates asked me to not return to serve for fear that I may fall off the platform. I'm still considering and should know where to go by beginning of 08. However, I enjoy serving with the Special People Ministry, especially reading lyrics to them so they can follow the worship and can engage God too.

I finally got a small assignment after some calling. I hope this could branch to something more lucrative, while I explore other ideas of bringing in business. I have been quite busy this week, a good sign I hope.

If any of your friends or even yourself or your organisation need copy writing or editting service, do leave your contact details and I'll be in touch with you. If you are living in Singapore, do visit my company website at at http://www.s3communications.com.sg and see how we can collaborate with you.

That's all for the time being. Have a blessed week ahead.

No comments: