Friday, November 23, 2007

A DAY THAT HASN'T BEEN RIGHT TILL NOW

Since Monday, I'd been calling on prospects to see if they'd be ready to commence work, having done the necessary on my end. It's now end of the week, and guess what, a week of fruitlessness. I hadn't been this frustrated for a long time. I've been editting a fiction, however, the author did not seem to want to mention the amount of compensation. I'd been told to stop work on this particular project as it's not paying. However, I feel obligated to finish the whole thing. I guess, I have to be forthright and see where it goes from here.

Went to a client's office on tuesday. During our discussion via tel conversation, , she indicated her boss was not keen on producing hard copy catalogue. Instead, she informed us that her boss was more keen on setting up a website and e-catalogue, besides, the project will not take off for another 12 months. Hopefully, It's not a case of gathering quotations and then NATO.

Sometimes, I wonder if i'd been taken for a ride. Well, it's a numbers game and I believe, the more people I get to see, more opportunities will come my way.

Besides dropping by my business sites listed below, you can visit here too.

http://blissjoy.1236659.hop.clickbank.net



Do leave me your comments with your name and email address.

No comments: