Tuesday, November 13, 2007

General Issues

Wow! as the saying goes, 'time and tide waits for no man'. How true! It felt like yesterday that We just ushered in year 2007 and in 7 weeks time, we enter into 2008. I am one who does not make any resolutions 'cause I fear I fail myself again and again.

At the beginning of this year, I am a happy employee, working for others, putting more money into bosses' pockets. As I decided to leap into the world of being an entrepreneur in July, it's a testing ground everyday, for instance, after submitting quotations to 'potential clients', following-up becomes a constant motivation. Whatever I learnt in previous employments become assets now. I am now learning about the 'Law of Attraction', a very exciting course. This course teaches one to be positive, no matter what the day may offer us; for instance, how we should program our minds to attract positivity though we may not get the business after doing the necessary.

Perhaps, in reality, one cannot be a winner everyday. As the saying goes, 'you win some, you lose some'. After all, It's to have more friends than enemies, even in the world of business. Intelligent business people will leverage on others, for instance, to work with powerful people with different expertise, so, we can assist one another, resulting in a win-win situation. Afterall, there is plenty of money to be earned and one can never profit from a business if the focus is only on oneself.

Do visit my websites on my company's profile and to see how our company can help you realise your business goals. Do leave your comment.

No comments: