Friday, October 26, 2007

A DIFFERENT YESTERDAY

Since I left my former employment at the beginning of July this year, I was busy searching for directions before I decided to become self-employed. The hope of being successful is the main motivation to go ahead to be my own boss, instead of working for others, putting more dollars into their pockets. Well, I must admit business has been slow but I believe perseverance and persistence are two main keys for success.

Well, I met with three ex-colleagues at Junction 8 last evening. After a meal, we went shopping and I was amazed at the many shops selling ladies clothes and accessories. The result of affluence in our society means that we are spoiled for choices? We walked a few shops and they managed to pick up somethings appealing to their eyes. We completely did not talk about work but wild the time away talking all kinds of things, from fire hazards to land sales. I came home very refreshed.

No comments: